Tuesday, January 8, 2013

On The Box: Today’s Show Notes: Tuesday, 8th January 2013.

On The Box: Today’s Show Notes: Tuesday, 8th January 2013.: " On the Box, the Way of the Master, 180, Genius & everything your ministry does . . . impacted my life, my husband’s life, our friends lives (their children's lives), and unsaved people’s lives so greatly . . . Thank you so much for all you produce! My girl friends & I all look up to Ray like a dad & teacher (I'm sure our husbands feel the same!). E.Z., Mark, Scotty & Team, THANK YOU for your teaching & wonderful example! On the Box is my favorite TV show! We appreciate this ministry so much and love & support your partnering ministries, churches, pastors & friends . . . We're so happy to have friends like you who encourage us, teach us, dig into deep issues and are real! My gratitude cannot be expressed. Thank you."

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment