Thursday, April 17, 2014

Saved from Hate: An Interview with Mark Phelps, Son of Westboro Founder Fred Phelps Sr. | The Exchange | A Blog by Ed Stetzer

Saved from Hate: An Interview with Mark Phelps, Son of Westboro Founder Fred Phelps Sr. | The Exchange | A Blog by Ed Stetzer: "A few weeks ago, Mark Phelps, son of deceased Westboro leader Fred Phelps Sr., emailed me in response to a blog post on the death of his father. He thanked me for my words, and I was grateful for the opportunity to email with him.
I asked if I could ask him some questions and he obliged. Here is the result of our interview. It is altogether fascinating and heartbreaking.
Mark is a part of Calvary Chapel North Phoenix and his story is a remarkable look at God's redeeming power even in the midst of tragic circumstances."



'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment